There’s a new app you’ll like on the market! Spot On is a period tracker app that adds a new spin on similar apps by focusing on pregnancy prevention, staying gender and sexuality neutral, and connecting users directly to Planned Parenthood health centers and services.
Spot On empowers you to take control of your period, your birth control, and your sexual health and provides a fun, easy approach to demystifying your period and learning about your body. Yes, getting to know your cycle can be fun!
Some great features of this new period tracker app include:
- Reminders to take your specific method of birth control
- A monthly calendar to give you a holistic view of what’s going on with your body and menstrual cycle
- Positive messages for achieving objectives like consistently using your birth control
- Fun emoji-based interface for staying on top of your daily health
- Accurate information and resources to help demystify your sexual health
- No sign-up required - this helps ensure that your data is for your eyes only and is not stored on any other devices than the ones you choose
With Spot On, you’ll never have to respond to “When was the first day of your last period?” with an uncomfortable pause and a vague answer again!