Need Health Info?
Find a Planned Parenthood Health Center and reproductive health information.
Don't know the name of your affiliate?
Find out by picking your county:
We are proud of the following endorsed candidates for their first place finished in the Primary Election on Tuesday, June 7. We trust these candidates will continue to fight to protect access to reproductive health care.
- Hillary Clinton for U.S. President
- Julia Brownley for U.S. Congress District 26
- Hannah-Beth Jackson for State Senate District 19
- Jacqui Irwin for Assembly District 44
- Monique Limón for Assembly District 37
- Dawn Ortiz-Legg for Assembly District 35
- Steve Bennett for 1st District Ventura County Supervisor - ELECTED!
- Carla Castilla for 3rd District Ventura County Supervisor
- Das Williams for 1st District Santa Barbara County Supervisor - ELECTED!
- Joan Hartmann for 3rd District Santa Barbra County Supervisor
Congresswoman Lois Capps
Beth Parker, Chief Legal Counsel of Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California
The Planned Parenthood Action Fund of Santa Barbara, Ventura, & San Luis Obispo Counties is the political arm of Planned Parenthood Santa Barbara, Ventura, & San Luis Obispo Counties. We educate the public and our representatives in local and state government about issues related to reproductive health and freedom.
Sign-up to receive e-mail alerts from the Planned Parenthood Action Fund of Santa Barbara, Ventura, & San Luis Obispo Counties!
Paid for by Planned Parenthood Action Fund of Santa Barbara, Ventura & San Luis Obispo PAC and Planned Parenthood Action Fund of Santa Barbara, Ventura & San Luis Obispo Counties. (http://www.ppactionca.org/local-info/sbvslo/). Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's controlled committee.