Need Health Info?
Find a Planned Parenthood Health Center and reproductive health information.
Don't know the name of your affiliate?
Find out by picking your county:
Planned Parenthood Generation Action
What is PPGA?
Planned Parenthood Generation Action is a student organization with chapters on campuses nationwide. PPGA groups are the voices for reproductive health on their campuses.
Okay, so what does PPGA do?
PPGA members organize events to educate and mobilize the student body on issues affecting sexual health and reproductive rights, connect students to local Planned Parenthood health centers, and serve as a pro Planned Parenthood presence on campus.
Examples of recent events and activities:
- Sex on the Lawn – a festival hosted by PPGA with games and information about reproductive health and pro-choice politics!
- PPGA’s BIG Event: Bowling for an Informed Generation
- Events during National Condom Week, Back Up Your Birth Control Day, and GYT Month
- Coalition activities with other progressive and feminist student organizations during Sexual Assault Awareness Week, Love Your Body Day, International Women’s Day, and World AIDS Day
- Campaign activities (like letter-signing and phone-call drives to elected officials)
- Tabling events to distribute condoms and health information, to raise awareness about current issues, and to connect with new members
- Issues and skills training opportunities with Planned Parenthood staff
- Access to volunteer and internship opportunities with Planned Parenthood
PPGA is the group for you! Contact your campus chapter or come to a meeting* to learn more.
San Diego State University
Email your PPGA chapter for more information!