Need Health Info?
Find a Planned Parenthood Health Center and reproductive health information.
Don't know the name of your affiliate?
Find out by picking your county:
40 Days of Freedom
Thank you for participating in our 40 Days of Freedom campaign from February 18 – March 29. It was great that so many people were inspired to donate to protect women’s rights.
We appreciate your support and look forward to Capitol Day on June 8, when Planned Parenthood brings a group of teens, staff, and activists to the Capitol to meet with legislators and discuss current issues affecting reproductive health care. You’ll also have an opportunity to participate online via Virtual Capitol Day — we’ll send more information about that in coming months. For more information about Capitol day and the bills we’re supporting, please follow the follow us on twitter and watch out for our upcoming emails.
40 Day of Freedom may be over, but you can still donate to the Community Action Fund to support our efforts on Capitol Day.
About Community Action Fund of Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties
The Community Action Fund is the political arm of Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties. It's an independent, nonprofit, and nonpartisan organization dedicated to protecting and expanding individual rights to reproductive choice and access to family planning. The Community Action Fund raises funds in support of progressive candidates that value access to affordable reproductive health services and comprehensive sexual health education.
The Community Action Fund supports reproductive rights and health care services by:
- Direct and grassroots lobbying of elected officials at all levels of government
- Making endorsements and contributions to endorsed candidates at all levels of government
- Implementing independent expenditure and field campaigns for endorsed candidates
- Mobilizing and educating voters about issues important to reproductive health care
- Organizing community partners and advocates in support of women’s health issues
- Electing and training pro-comprehensive sexual health school board members and candidates
- Defeating dangerous anti-reproductive health care initiatives in California and other states