Need Health Info?
Find a Planned Parenthood Health Center and reproductive health information.
Don't know the name of your affiliate?
Find out by picking your county:
About Community Action Fund of Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties
The Community Action Fund is the political arm of Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties. It's an independent, nonprofit, and nonpartisan organization dedicated to protecting and expanding individual rights to reproductive choice and access to family planning. The Community Action Fund raises funds in support of progressive candidates that value access to affordable reproductive health services and comprehensive sexual health education.
The Community Action Fund supports reproductive rights and health care services by:
- Direct and grassroots lobbying of elected officials at all levels of government
- Making endorsements and contributions to endorsed candidates at all levels of government
- Implementing independent expenditure and field campaigns for endorsed candidates
- Mobilizing and educating voters about issues important to reproductive health care
- Organizing community partners and advocates in support of women’s health issues
- Electing and training pro-comprehensive sexual health school board members and candidates
- Defeating dangerous anti-reproductive health care initiatives in California and other states
- Sign up to receive email alerts from the Community Action Fund of Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties
- Become a fan of the Community Action Fund on Facebook
- Follow the Community Action Fund on Twitter
Each election year, the Community Action Fund of PPOSBC endorses candidates for state and local elected office, including school boards. To be considered for endorsement, please fill out the following form before 5PM on September 1, 2016. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org